Cultivate PR is currently seeking Brand Ambassadors to assist in our grassroots marketing efforts in Houston, Texas.
You will be part of a team that works outside of the office to promote a brand, product, event, etc. You will be responsible for personifying and championing a business using marketing collateral and specific talking points. A candidate for the position is an outgoing, dynamic person with exceptional written and oral communication skills. The candidate is a self-motivated individual responsible for engaging with others on a personal basis in order to promote the brand.
What does a Brand Ambassador do?
- Serve as the face and voice of our company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our products and services.
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers.
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers.
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends.
- Promote a client's image in a positive manner in front of customers.
- Represent a company and its products and services to the media and customers in a positive manner.
- Brand ambassadors are required to possess excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is hourly and pays $17/ hr. Must be able to work at least 8 hours a week.
E-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org